View Single Post
Old 03-10-13, 05:37 AM   #13
Front Runner
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0
Default Contact UBISOFT support and ask a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenjen View Post

Edit#2 - I have now fixed the blank screen freeze after the intro movies; it was a simple matter of unchecking the tab in the Nvidia control panel for the 3D manager from "use my emphasis on quality" to "let the 3D application decide" I can now use everything but the U-Boat missions add-on I bought in 2008 through Ubi & D2D.....since they changed the Ubi store & D2D was bought out by Gamefly there's no end to the headaches. Basically I have the original 1.5 patch/U-Boat add on file saved but my activation key no longer works. The only help I've gotten so far is "Is your firewall configured to let it through?.....It's turned off so I hope so lol

I'll never buy another game D/L; it's a disc or nothing from now on.
I had this same problem with getting the v1.5 U-Boat missions activated. It turns out that I had exceeded the activations limit. I posted a question describing my problem in the UBISOFT support section and after about 5 or 6 days I received an email from UBISOFT support stating that they had re-set my activations for v1.5 U-Boat missions. I attempted the activation again and this time I was successful in getting the v1.5 patch to activate.
UBISOFT support moves slow, but they do respond to your questions and in this case I did get a positive result with nothing more than a bit of patience.

I exceeded the activations over time by re-installing my OS several times after OS failures and/or hard drive crashes and then re-installing SH4 and v1.5 U-Boat missions multiple times on the same machine.

Don't give up on UBISOFT support, they will come through for you.
It may help to also post your problem on the UBISOFT support Facebook page.

Good luck.

Gone but not forgotten, RIP Dave "LeoVampire".
Front Runner is offline   Reply With Quote