View Single Post
Old 11-30-16, 05:30 AM   #6459
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
I just found something while poking around in the Campaign's.

There are MANY files that are identical duplicates (Common) in each Campaign like Harbors.mis for example.
I used WinMerge to verify that all these files were identical. (A lot of dead weight and not to mention keeping them in sync)

I edited my data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Total_Germany.pj file and made the following changes.

[Layer21]
LayerType=0
MissionName=..\Common\Harbors

[Layer22]
LayerType=0
MissionName=..\Common\ScriptedPortPlanes
Interesting suggestion indeed...I could really get rid of some duplicated campaign layers although I can remember that some differences in certain campaign layers with a same name are intentional and necessary...I'll take a look at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontopico View Post
AYE!

I am patrolling Danzig Bay area and have 6 enemy warships on visual range, (less than 3 km away) but I canīt lock target using attack periscope, (i press space bar and nothing happens) however it works with UZO.

I dont know if this is related but sometimes ships seem deeper in the water than it should be.

This is my mod list:

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\MODS]

1. The Wolves of Steel 1.06
The Wolves of Steel 1.06_Update 02
3. The Wolves of Steel 1.06 - Real Navigation
4. The Wolves of Steel 1.06 - Encrypted BdU Orders
5. The Wolves of Steel 1.06 - Wind & Smoke addon

Anyway TWoS is awesome, great job guys!!!
You haven't enable the update properly, you should check update's install instructions once again... Just treat it like any other JSGME compatible mod...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote