View Single Post
Old 06-05-23, 08:58 AM   #5810
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I’d vote for Biden if he was in a coma rather than anybody the Republicans will field this election.
I prefer my representatives to represent me not rule me.
See, this is the crazy thing. I don't know you in person but after many years of interacting with you in the forum and reading your posts, I know you are an intelligent guy. Reasonable, level-headed. (and no, I am not trying to be condescending) Then something like this comes up, I just don't get it. What you say in this case is so ... odd, so massively detached from reality... it seems hard to believe you are serious.

About Trump, yeah, I can see that. Biden in a coma (which is probably coming sooner than we think), Trumpo, lord, are that our only choices? But you spread this out to "all Republicans"... and this bit about being ruled? You know that's more of a liberal/Democrat characteristic, don't you? Eisenhower, Reagan, Bush, more of a "leave you alone" than "ruling you" types. Unless you are referring to enforcing law and order, which is something we sadly need now after 2 years of Democrat decision making.

No, you got this wrong. The Democrats, yeah, they want to tell you how to live your life, they want to manage every little thing in society. Hell, because of the Democrats, you can't even buy a decent gas can

And politically, everyone knows the DNC are a Boss Tweed organization. They shut down the primary process to throw the nom to Hillary in 2016, and again to Biden in 2020. Just flat out ruled their candidates were to be made the nominee, vote for them or your a Russian agent. And they are trying to do it again. Funny though, some liberals are beginning to wake up

I love how the Independent calls this a "bizarre rant". Ahhh... this $h!t media, stooges to the end.