View Single Post
Old 03-14-13, 06:05 PM   #32
Targor Avelany
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 225
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
Not to further derail this thread, but are there any more resources you need for the Type IX? I have not been able to find any really good IXB schematics yet but will keep looking.
Don't worry too much about that one. any schemantics for IX a/b/c are good, so I'll take them. The only ones I can't use to build a/b/c hull are the IXD - their hulls are different.

Also, that project will be long, tedious and not primary - I want to provide and test teh IX in AI mode asap, as I want to move on to playable unit after that and using the AI unit as platform to learn. So for the time being I will be importing SH3 models.

@volodya: that is a good idea, I will start doing that. Let me know with which exact units you have done this, and which values did you use: the cfg to sim or the other way around?

@gap & keysersoze:

can't wait!

@Captain73:

In regards to to high in the water: as you can see from above, we are looking into that. I'm hoping to have corrected files out by Monday/Tuesday (unfortunately, I'm away this weekend - going/running away to Nanaimo for a self-made long weekend).

In regards to more people: I'll see what I can do Wander if I can edit .chr file and add more ppl with GoblinEditor
Targor Avelany is offline   Reply With Quote