View Single Post
Old 09-20-10, 04:06 PM   #222
Abd_von_Mumit
The Old Man

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
I did that in my attack disc front side....take a look at it It's a little complicated to do but it can be done.
Somehow I knew it would be you to answer - you're an invaluable asset, SubSim community should catch you, keep in an isolated glass tank, feed and make you work harder.

Back to topic: your attack disc and the bits of information you dropped about how it was made actually incepted me with the idea described above. However you mentioned a few times, that the movable parts of AD are attached to circular indicators (variables?), and that you are already out of these variables for use with other interface elements. The tool I'm thinking about (a slipstick) would make little sense without the Attack Disc as well - or, rephrased: Attack Disc is more valuable a tool to have than a slipstick (it is my opinion, I know some would not share it - it's quite irrelevant now though).

So the question is - could we have such tool as an addition, without getting rid of the Attack Disc? The important part of its description is: none of the parts needs to be (or even could be) attached to any sub related value/dial.
Links: SH5 mods I use, FileFront, Manual plotting how-to
Abd_von_Mumit is offline   Reply With Quote