View Single Post
Old 10-15-07, 01:17 PM   #120
LydiaTamarZeegers

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaX
Hi all, I noticed this link on the big Dutch weblog Geenstijl.nl

I am a Dutchie and since you all seem to care so much for this fellow, I just wanted to post here about the facts and suspicions.

Bram was found dead, a woman was with him. This woman is the girlfriend from another Amsterdam based criminal. He is arrested also, but not linked to this case. He was arrested for involvement with drugsdealing. The woman herself still is in custody.
I read on this site that xtc was the killer. In the media here, they say he OD on coke.

Holleeder is being charged with (sorry don't know the English word) pressuring people into giving him money. 4 or 5 of the witnesses in his trial are dead by now.
Even so, Holleeder has gained somewhat of a cult-status. He didn't harm the normal people and other criminals who deal with him have the tendency to die... Most of them not natural.

Bram was a lawyer and it is now being said he had made statements to the police not only about Holleeder, but also other topcriminals. A brave thing to do.

Just wanted to inform you all about what we know so far. As it is given attention by the Dutch media.

Also my condoleances to you all.

Edit:

Lydia-Tamar, heel veel sterkte met dit verlies. Mijn moeder overleed toen ik 21 was, gelukkig zonder de media aandacht die jij moet doorstaan.
Wees trots op je pa, niet veel mensen hebben het lef te getuigen tegen Holleeder. Echt heel veel sterkte.

dankjewel het is ook heel erg vreselijk.. Mijn leven op dit moment is ook niet compleet meer
LydiaTamarZeegers is offline   Reply With Quote