View Single Post
Old 02-16-18, 08:47 PM   #9758
fireblade274
Swabbie

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
You didn't specify the correct install path for TWoS files mate. I cant see any of TWoS files/folders inside your main SH5 install directory.

Also, you are not running a clean SH5 installation there, be careful not to screw up something there as well...
Oh man

alright, ill uninstall, do registry clean.. how can i make sure it will be completely gone? also, is the install path not sh5 folder in steam common folder?

EDIT: So i THOUGHT i fixed the problem, did all steps as before but I forgot to change sh5 folder in commons folder to NOT be read-only. this time after installing the loading screen was different, went black for a few min which should be normal i can see, and it goes to the "synchrinizing game saves" pop up with the main launch screen in the back ground, which is clearly TWOS. My issue now is *and i facepalmed when i saw this*, it gets to the "game sychnronized with game server" message, but it does not let me click on the OK button lol. it changes the buttons color, but no clicking action does anything. Has this issue ever been experienced?

Last edited by fireblade274; 02-16-18 at 11:23 PM.
fireblade274 is offline   Reply With Quote