View Single Post
Old 12-27-20, 07:10 AM   #20
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

Default Gen II Model,s Under Construction for Destroyers & Cruisers

Hatsuyuki-class Destroyer (JMSDF)

Pic.1) Hatsuyuki-class Destroyer (JMSDF)

& for actual pic for comparison

See Pic.2) JMSDF_DD-127_Isoyuki

Information :

Destroyers of the JMSDF had been divided into two series, anti-aircraft gun fire oriented

destroyers (DDA) and ASW-oriented destroyers (DDK). However, in the 1970s, a drastic review of the fleet became necessary due to the enhancement of the Soviet submarine fleet

and the reinforcement of the anti-ship missiles. After consideration by Operations research, eight ships / eight helicopters concept was adopted as a new fleet organization. In this

concept, each flotillas would be composed of one helicopter destroyer (DDH), five general-purpose destroyers (DD), and two guided missile destroyers (DDG).

this model represents my upgrade Quality aims as its got new models for launchers and ship radar & other components

to further refine my other efforts even more on then on my other first generation efforts

so now this is done i can add elements of this in to other models or use this and other parts

to redesign my existing Gen 1 models to Gen 2 Quality

as this model can easily be changed in to various other Nato Destroyer,s

my first Gen 1 to Gen 2 upgrade model will be :

Type 42 Destroyer (Sheffield Class) (1975-2013)

Pic.3) Type 42 destroyer sheffield class

as this is nearly the same but configured differently so this will be my first Gen 2 Upgrade Project.

im away for a few days now as im helping a m8 with flooding damage

as usual just leave a message in my Subsim Message box if any one need anything im only on my phone tho and reception is Rubbish so bear that in mind.

P.s

thank you for the support all those that have commented

as all these models are very time and effort intensive on my part to refine then get to work with cold waters properly

Steel Shark

Last edited by steel shark; 03-12-21 at 06:36 PM.
steel shark is offline   Reply With Quote