TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01=4
Fleetboat_Interior_TMO2.5_BH_U_2.0=5
EAX_Clang_Splash=6
AAtoDeckguns+Radio=7
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0=8
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO=9
Torpedoes Early_TNTV4B=10
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3=11

now the reconnaissance manual the scale under the hull is shifted...

sorry for posting in the wrong place...
now here in Pearl Harbor..
???problem..
départ 2 messages 2X

I find that plankton should be reduced...slightly it would be better with the marine fauna

I'm glad you reworked the mines because several times died because of it
I have had ctds several times I think because of her... several things have not been... but hey I have all reinstalled... so we are off again... we will see... but the Pearl has started evil...!!!

see you soon BH greeting is thank you Kal maximus U669

Repeat message noted, will remove.

Not a problem (the grounded BB). USS Nevada, the only battleship at Pearl Harbor to get underway during the Pearl Harbor attack, was damaged. In order to avoid possibly sinking in the channel and thus blocking entry and exit to the harbor for some time, the Captain purposely grounded her at Nevada near Hospital Point, where the battleship remained for some time , until Feb 1942 if I recall. I placed the BB there to represent the Nevada, although she spawned a bit different than did in testing, happens sometimes.

Plankton is not my call, its a third party mod added in. There is a updated sea life mod by vickers03 can enable, see if it works better.

Yes, mines were a issue, thus the removal.

The image of fuel tank, just cant be avoided, have to ignore it. Fuel tanks are technically ships, but they dont move etc. THey have to be so AI will target them, since won't target land objects, thus as ships show up in rec manual.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote