View Single Post
Old 06-09-08, 04:56 PM   #106
mainexpress
Ensign

Downloads: 292
Uploads: 0

Hi I just downloaded this mod to try it out,and im getting all the radio news events,on my patrol which is not right,since im in june of 1942.its kinda funny to hear the japanese surrender take place in 1942.Im using radio washington freq 22,and im doing exactly as it says to do in the radio manager instructions.i "click" on the left side to choose my station,then i go below and click "1942 news",then "apply changes".Then i click "prepare stations for game restart" to load the files,i choose My documents then SH4,after that i load my game save.I noticed in my SH4 folder/data/sound/radio/washington, theres the Radio_track.wav file and the events folder.this Radio_track.wav file is the one that keeps playing over and over,when i get into game.Im not getting the news reports:hmm: I must be doing something wrong here?If i put all the news files from the events folder into the washington folder,it will work,but im getting the wrong news reports at the incorrect time frame.or all those .ogg files are just playing one after the other.If someone could help me get this corrected that would be great.
mainexpress is offline   Reply With Quote