View Single Post
Old 11-12-21, 11:37 PM   #11
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I bought a 1.5 disc online so hopefully I'll be back playing soon. Look forward to trying your mods.

That is great news. Glad you found one, will enjoy it much more than having to deal with STEAM.

I imagine first of the year if not before will release another update, some things refined, few new features etc.

I am trying to get the get the longer sinking times for merchants and warships tweaked just right and the sub's floatation etc as well.

One issue I have ran into is the AI and other aspects seems to break (assuming files get corrupted) after switch out mods too many times. Makes testing a pain.

I sunk a Ise BB with one Mk 23 torpedo hit in Feb 1944 lol and went down in about 2 minutes lol something corrupted there. DD made one dc run, caused some damage then sailed on. Ideal sonar conditions, calm seas.

I was so disgusted I deleted the two careers had going and uninstalled the sim lol. I reinstalled.

Feb 1944, they should not be that lackluster. I noticed this during testing when had the DRUM for 14 patrols, seems like AI gets broken after a lot of uninstalled and reinstall of the mod.

The work, never ends.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote