View Single Post
Old 09-11-21, 05:37 AM   #479
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
With the new VIIA, I can't hear the noise of the screws in my headphones. What can it break?
I'm not sure but I do know sometimes when I was playing with Onealex's compilation that there was a delay when you went say from command room or bridge to hydrophone room, before you would hear the hydrophone working, there would be a 5 second delay or something and then it would turn on and I would hear the contacts screws at the known bearing or my propellers at 180. Is it not working like at all for you? i'll test some more later today.

Overall with the mod I like how I don't need to search through 50-100 pages of recognition manual, where it brings me to the page automatically after locking on with UZO or periscope so thanks for that. I also like that I can select what I want and don't want from .hsie and stiebler instead of a pre selected features patched over the sh3.exe and its the most visual pleasing of all the mega mods (lot of SH5 visuals ported over) I have played with however because of the intense processing and graphic level I suspect is why people crash more with this compilation unless they have a beast rig. Things I found that it happens when your close to land masses going at x256 or higher tc (like in North Sea) also happens around ports as there's a lot more towns, ports and ships which is nice don't get me wrong but could be bottlenecks for some out there. If you have a beast of a rig and can spend time following install instructions step by step then this is the compilation mod for you, if you want it more easier install and don't have a beast PC rig then Onealex's compilation is the way to go....both are awesome (that's my review)

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t

Last edited by kyle9154; 09-11-21 at 05:55 AM.
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote