View Single Post
Old 06-07-22, 12:34 PM   #1299
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
i believe that leigh lights were not available as equipment so Fifi added more powerful/more capable radar as a compensating feature.

i believe that is what he did.

regarding the chronometer, i do not know why the chronometer is beating you up. Send a PM to Fifi and present your status and evidence and see what he says.

I messaged Fifi, he said he was not sure of the issue, but sounded like a resolution problem. I have the resolution set specified in the README. I've experimented with other resolutions, uninstalled, reinstalled, followed all instructions to the letter.

I was sent screen shots by another user showing for some reason the chronometers default position is low on the screen instead of high and right centered like stock and other mods. Wondering if chronometer is hiding beyond the oversized 2d gauges on the UI. Of course they are large and if click it where the bar drops away some, cant see, also when make bar disappear, the chrono disappears also. I have no idea how to resolve this, quite aggravating as it holding up getting a actual career started.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote