View Single Post
Old 07-03-17, 03:40 AM   #13
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Photobucket has always been a chore, for me. I accept they offered a service where i could link pictures in forums like this. I would have paid a reasonable price for the service, even if i only had around a quarter of webspace of what they offered for free.

Apart from that logging in was always difficult, if it worked at all. The whole site was spammed with advertisements that also seemed to screw up all action i intended to do, like uploading or linking. Clicking on "library" to get an overview often threw me out, or it took up to ten minutes (no joke).

I already thought of deleting my account. So i tried to enter the site yesterday which was .. difficult, to say at least. Graphics would not load, i was in a kind of text display with blue links, distributed all over the screen. After the fourth effort it worked. I then tried to delete photos and albums, but it only worked erratically.
So i deleted all after hours, and finally deleted my account. This photobucket is not a website, or if it's for masochists.

Any idea for a long-term hosting solution?
Could of course use may home server and make some directories accessible in the cloud from there

edit Imgur test:

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-03-17 at 05:26 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote