View Single Post
Old 03-21-24, 08:34 PM   #421
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonste View Post
I just wanted to post and say thank you for the hard work. It looks great.
However, I have a question. How do I turn off these silly basecaps that my crew is wearing?
You will report immediately to your commanding officer for disciplinary actions yet to be determined. There is no such thing as "silly" in the United States Department of the Navy mister! Dismissed!!!

Actually though, are you referring to the white government issue canvas cap, or the green government issue N3 Utility Cap, or the tan government issue Chief and / or Officer's Caps, or the government issued brain bucket known as a helmet? In all cases though, the crew is "dressed" with a combination of the CrewMembers3D.upc file in Data / UPCData / UPCCrewData folder, and the Data / NSS_SubName folder in the NSS_SubName.upc file in the various WatchAccessoriesFor[Adding/Subtracting]3DObjects and the various BattleAccessoriesFor[Adding/Subtracting]3DObjects entries. Those are also listed in each of the conning towers for the boats that have them in the UPCData / UPCUnitsData in the respective UnitParts#BoatName.upc files, of which there are multiple entries for each conning tower under each UnitPart # section entry.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote