View Single Post
Old 06-29-21, 05:24 PM   #3574
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Apparently, this has been going on a while... I cannot find (yet) where the configuration went wrong... There is an issue with the Sargo AFTER the January 1944 start - which is the part I don't understand... Be back in a while - maybe... lol

Edit: I think I found it KM... In the NSS_Sargo.upc file, under "UserPlayerUnit 1.Compartment 1.WeaponSlot 1" (Torpedo 5) you will find a line "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault1= NULL, 1944-02-28, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk14Torpedo" and the line below it is "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault1= 1944-03-01, NULL, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk18Torpedo" change that second line to "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault2= 1944-03-01, NULL, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk18Torpedo" and do the same thing for WeaponSlot 2, which is Torpedo 6... You will probably have to populate your Save data with that also. That is a "new" phenomenon... That will be in the final release.
THAT is excellent news!!!

we are back in port after a very successful patrol and i was about to post the screen shots of the before, during, and after torpedo room...... i think i will anyway.

this is the starting condition as well as the RTB condition

this is what i saw while we were out on patrol...after i had the two oddballs move out of Tubes 5 & 6.

and, lastly, this is what i saw when i performed a replenish just prior to docking and ending the mission.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is online   Reply With Quote