View Single Post
Old 10-03-17, 08:10 PM   #73
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I know this is tin hat stuff, but what if his wife is in on it. She was born in the Philippines and had Australian citizenship. She worked in Vegas for years as a hostess for high rollers. She takes off (when has not been established) for the Philippines and her husband this nut job wires her $100,000.

She then moves on to live in Japan when this all goes down and is now planning to come back to the USA to answer questions. The authorities keep saying "oh she's not a suspect" "we just want to talk to her".

This shooter took years to plan this job by acquiring all of these weapons and ammunition ... she must have known something. He had electronics and camera's set up on a serving cart in the hallway. He even had a camera in the room filming his actions to hurt as many people as he could, which I bet we see film footage of that soon and very soon (remember there is no trial he's dead).

Should I drop the 'M' word on us at this early date? Maybe, maybe not ... but nut jobs have to have some reason to plan all of this so far in advance.

Cancer or something, plus his father was a nut job too that died in 1998.

Lots of unanswered questions, but one thing is for sure he was angry about something and no one has come up with that answer.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote