View Single Post
Old 10-03-17, 03:40 PM   #65
Méo
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 240
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
The question has been raised about why the hotel didn't notice the shooter taking large amounts of luggage or other items into the hotel and/or his room.
It's not about what happened or how it could have been possible, that's the police job.

It's about what will be (or can be) the next strike by a nutjob/terrorist and what can be done to prevent it.

My minigun example was an extreme example I know, but I guess before 9/11 no one would believe someone (or some organization) could hijack and pilot a commercial airplane...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
"Who is really, actually, benefiting from the lack of controls: public safety or the bank accounts of the manufacturers and sellers?"...
Right. I don't live in the U.S. but it seems like the public doesn't really see it (or don't want to).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Keep a cool head, mate. We want to hear what you have to say, just avoid inflammatory and vulgar language
I agree but,

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
We should turn our attention to the REAL victims of this tragedy, THE gun owners of America! What the hell were we thinking!?! If that's all these big bad arse gun owners can think about at a time like this, that's beyond pathetic!
I think he's got a really good point here, and I don't want to imagine what a dad, a mom, a husband/boyfriend or wife/girlfriend of the victims would feel after reading this.
Méo is offline   Reply With Quote