View Single Post
Old 04-05-22, 04:35 AM   #754
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless View Post
Damn, Already answered. Found out it was the RUIM uniform mod that caused it. I disabled it and then deleted. Don't really care for it. Tried it out to see if I liked it. Nah!

USN rating badges were to high up on the shoulder and on both sleeves which is incorrect. I looked at the dds file for them and doesn't seem possible to fix.

Medals for the crew were showing MoH as Silver Star. Duh!

I didn't earn any earlier medals. I only did 1 patrol even though the text showed 2. Weird.

That 1 patrol I sank 1 cargo ship early and then destroyed a 4 ship (3 cargo, 1 dumbassed DD) convoy for 20K+ tons on the way back to Dutch Harbor. With the RUIM mod I get the Silver Star Medal for this action. With just TMO only I get Navy Commendation Medal. No fair.

Yep, have to be careful adding mods, can conflict and cause weird things to happen. Some overt, some not so, but do affect how mod runs.

Medals have always been fouled up in SH 4, criteria etc. The MOH was replaced because basically every time player had a decent patrol it would hand out the MOH lol.

Yes, TMO, requires a lot to get a medal beyond the "lower" end medals. I've honestly never touched the medal files as not sure about how to do so and they are a aspect I like. Basically in TMO, you have to consistently achieve missions objectives through career and sink tonnage over time. High renown comes from sinking ships, and obviously some ships earn more such as a carrier vs a merchant, but a tanker, as those were prize targets, earns a bit of renown. I've adjusted values a bit in forthcoming version.

How did the scope filters work out?
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote