View Single Post
Old 06-26-11, 11:20 AM   #221
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
“My word! Three in one go? That is an amazing achievement. A clumsy arrangement of the remains… lacking in style… no sense of aesthetics. But what power! Three in one go, or perhaps… not…”

Nisgeis knelt by the mass of bloody mess and started to separate the chunks of flesh turning the pile of flesh into three neat rows, each with the former contents of each victim.

“Now Gentleman, for the examination! By careful application of science, we should be able to determine whether this is the work of one magnificient beast, or the work of two or more. The distance between the claw marks etcetera should be able to tell us some information about numbers. No two beasts will have identical claws and therefore would leave dissimilar claw marks, likewise with their teeth, just like a human.”

Nisgeis took out a small pair of callipers and a rule and proceeded to measure the width between the claw and teeth marks, the depth of the puncture wounds and the spacing between them, in order to determine whether this was the work of one beast of more.

“There are a lot of wounds, so this may take some time. When finished I will compare my findings here with that of Bakkels’ wounds.”

Nisgeis proceeded to work on the remains, looking forward to the results of his examination.
Are the corpses that much intact that claw and teeth marks and wounds can be discerned in them? I thought the whole thing was so messed up you can't even tell how many men it used to be...