View Single Post
Old 04-10-22, 12:05 PM   #1
DelGuy
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Nuke Old Classics on Chromebooks??

Old Classics on Chromebooks??

I got a Chromebook not too long ago, and I know that, compared to other computers of it's time, it is a quite slow computer. Having said that, I'm not berating it. Quite the opposite, I broke the hinge (and also the screen) on my Windows 10 machine and this Chromebook has saved me from being Computerless. Now, I realize that my Chromebook can't handle most of today's games, I do believe that it can handle most of yesteryear's games. Back in the day I was playing Wolfpack and Jane's 688 on a 286 with like 4k RAM and on a hard drive that I KNOW was smaller than the drive on my Chromebook. I don't

Does anyone know if any of the 80's or 90's era games are available on Chromebook?

And, yes, I do know what forum I'm in. So I'm obviously not looking for Donkey Kong or the original Pac-Man.
And I'm also aware that Chromebooks are mainly a tool just to get you online via the web browser. But they ARE, after all, computers with an OS. It just happens to be the ChromeOS. It would be so cool if it was possible
But that's a topic for a different forum. Or is it?

Last edited by DelGuy; 04-10-22 at 12:50 PM.
DelGuy is offline   Reply With Quote