View Single Post
Old 08-19-20, 01:21 PM   #8
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Yesterday I did as I mention in my last post-I played a few hours game via STEAM(delivered goods from Holland to Italy)
And today there wasn't any issue with this no signal.

So it's only this game(FS19) who is causing it..BUT WHY..the req. for this game is 2 GB dedicated graphic ram(VRAM I think it's called) and my graphic card has 6 GB-so it's only using around 1/3 of the capacity.

I remember, when I had a clean install of the game there wasn't any problem-after I clicked on exit-I went from game to my desktop, but as soon i install one the thousands of mods there is out there to this game-I do not enter desktop after exit...instead the start screen pops up.

Either way I have decided to until further notice put the game away and if there isn't any who can help IRL then I throw the game away and no other game will be bought.

I'm not a nerd...reading all the things that can be done well I do NOT know how to change a text(theory) into action(practice)

Which makes me sad...payed hundreds of dollars to play good games on my gaming computer..and then...I can't

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote