View Single Post
Old 02-22-17, 02:00 PM   #10
seba999
Seaman

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0
Default simulator...

Your answer is as Ubisoft's opinion on the Silen Hunter ... There is a new silent hunter? That you should be satisfied. Only that the only mod done with silent hunter best game. Not Silent Depth is not the only one. You forgot about Crash Dive. At this stage Crash Dive more playable. The game itself is the same. Mark where you sail. View destination. Press the button. target sunk ... If announce that Silent Depth will be simulator cells to keep his word. The smartphone is not PC? Oh no. But will result in some level of graphics and certainly the math. From what you can see it more you focus on the fact that your game has appeared on all platforms ... Concentrate to fine-tune game! In the end, you want money for it. I hope you do not got told that as I do not like it you give me money ...

If you have forgotten:

Crash Dive:

Yours and wait for the update.

Somehow recent rash of simulators ... heeeehhhh only PC:

u boat on android and this 3D:

and yet:

So please ... do not write that Silent Depth is the only 3D simulator for smartphones in the stores where you have most of the features of a pc sub sim...

Either you do it or simulator will only curiosity. Big boom because the simulator will be the likes of Silent Hunter or another ... the way a toy.

I am fair ... I'm waiting for the update.

Simulator whether shooting game? Think about it...
Yes my friend... I and more people waiting for clone SH4. Not for clone Crash Dive...

Last edited by seba999; 02-22-17 at 04:39 PM.
seba999 is offline   Reply With Quote