View Single Post
Old 01-12-10, 10:42 PM   #822
LoBlo
Subsim Diehard

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 3

Here's a couple of simple request for the modding team.

1. Is it possible to change "Biologics" classification in the NavMap to the specific type. Meaning that instead of assigning the generic "biologics, we would be able to assign shrimp, whale, shark, dolphins, orca all seperately.
1a. Can each of the different biologics have a distinct sound that we would be able to identify from the sonar ourselves? Whales, orcas, dolphins, etc could be distinguished based on what we hear on the sonar screen.

2. One of the dissapointments with littoral combat is the emptiness of the shorelines. Buildings can be inputted on a scenario, but still only make for isolated specks on empty landscapes. How about creating very large and dominating models for bases, cities, skyscrapers, ports that are many times larger (lets say 10 times) than the current bases/buildings. Skylines that were huge compared to the current landbases/buildings/etc will add more life to the shoreline. I would love to look through a periscope and see a bustling New York skyline emptiness. The polygon count should be low of course.

3. Would it be possible to create an Ohio SSGN with 154 tomahawk missiles? I'm not sure how to accomplish this, but perhaps the weaponsloadout could be simulated by making the vertile launch tubes "reloadable" with tomahawks. Very very fast load times, and a large weapons capacity would be one method of simulating the platform.

4. Every submarine information source I see has the Ohio SSBN fielding at least the TB-16 array. Not sure why ingame they are equipping the outdated TB-15. Can they be upgraded?