View Single Post
Old 10-23-14, 09:58 PM   #4
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

I have to agree in part. The mega mods incorporate a great deal of material so there is little need to have a mods list more than 10 items long for the most part. If I had to add 95 mods to a game in order to feel I was having a good time with it I find another game.

You'll find many of these mods historically accurate to a greater degree with things such as traffic both Capital ships and merchants as well as ship movement physics being much more in tune with what a real submarine could do.

TMO, RSRD, GFO, FOTRS, WOTK, Travellers and OM & OMEGU are wonderful mods. There are also mods that allow you to play as a British submarine like We Dive at Dawn. Torpx has created the Improved Ship Physics that recreates a much better movement model for ships and submarines. With some mods there is a jack rabbit start and stop with some vessels and ISP helps to make this a more realistic venture.

There is a host of game play mods in the download section. Various environmental mods(some are incorporated in the mega mods). Extra missions like Battle of the Sibuyan Sea for SH4 Uboat Missions V, Rockin Robbins' Convoy from Hell, tambor198's TMO+RSRDC missions pack, and PalauGauntlet1_5 make playing single missions a nice side avenue from our normal campaigns.

Some play and save their games so when they die they can keep going. Some play Dead is Dead which means if your fool hardy enough to lose your boat and crew to a DD you have to start all the way over at the beginning of the war. The object here being ... can you survive like some did ... or accept the fate of so many who fought and die by drowning in the cold dark depths of the Atlantic or Pacific oceans?

What ever list you use make sure you read the documentation very carefully. Not all mods are compatible with each other. The biggest mistake for many issues that occur is simply not reading the documentation carefully.

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[Z:\Silent Hunter\MODS]
RFB_2.0
RFB_2.0_Patch_23April2010
RSRDC_RFB_V575
RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
Improved Ship Physics_1.1
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_STOCK_GFO_OM
Classe_Balao_CamoTri

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 10-23-14 at 10:12 PM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote