View Single Post
Old 07-05-23, 11:17 AM   #402
flush deck
Mate

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 2

For sure, superb job vickers

Impressive 3D work and texture one. Probably one of the best mod ever done for this sim so far. It's so much more immersive now. Many thanks for this fantastic job and to share it with us.

I manage to adapt your full S class interior to the great UK Triton class from keltos, as for his Surcouf and the Pascal 1500 ton French submarine which was developed by Amazone, a French modder. where I've used the other one with just the officers quarter

I still have some trouble with the 3D crew. Particularly with the one that is sit in front of the underwood typewriter, and the one that is seat in the officers quarter
When I dive, the 3D crew appears standing with arms outstretched on those place.
I know that I need to update the UPCG file of the submarine, what I've already done, but I can't manage to have the one that is seat. Is there a way to now the type of crew (id in the upcg config) to identify the right place and name I have to put in the UPCG to have the one that is seat in place of the one that have the arms outstretched ?

Thanks for help and for such fabulous mod

Against the overwhelming odds

Last edited by flush deck; 07-14-23 at 05:17 AM.
flush deck is offline   Reply With Quote