Old 09-18-08, 03:59 PM   #51
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01
going to the coral sea
Do you know when the liberty ships were first made? I just sunk a couple and I feel it isn't right in December 41....

just got 3 CTD trying to reload my San Diego mission..... I guess you can't save over an existing savefile... back to square one...

also : I get stuck with type 92 torpedoes, once in tube, I can't change them for another type??? shouldn't I also look up the date they are available, seems kindo early in 41?
The game let's you put in ships at any time even if it was built in 45, so I made a list of when they are available according to the times given in the game and it lists the Liberty Cargo as 39 and Victory as 42. I'll do some research to see if this is the "Liberty Ship" or a different ship.

I didn't have any trouble with saves. Have to check into that.

The torps I didn't change, they are what ever was set in the sub, so we may need to check some dates there.

Also notice that paper didn't get the signature put on it. I'll add it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote