View Single Post
Old 01-31-23, 12:18 PM   #17
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 433
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCid97 View Post
I've been reading the "rules" and was wondering if it would be fine to start another thread for "Beta" testing links, and leave this one for discussion.

I was thinking of editing the first page of this post since the things in there are not necessarily what the mod is going to include now. There are some changes from what I originally put there.

The link to the current "Beta_1" is somewhat farther down the page than the first entry because of this.

Can I modify the top/first post without any penalty, or should I just make a "Beta" thread?

Sorry if it's a dumb question. Just wanted to know before posting "Beta_2" soon. Didn't want to get on the naughty list for no reason.

I've already finished with the NSS files for the S-18, Porpoise, Tambor, Argonaut, Gato, and Salmon, as well as "tweaking" the special abilities, ranks, crewmember, and qualifications "upc" files and wanted to put it out there once I'm done with the next two or three subs. I may just keep pluggin away and wait until I'm done with all of them since it's not taking as long as I thought it would.

Thanks!

ElCid97
yes, since you created this thread, you can either rename this one or create a separate thread for the BETA.

good luck in your new venture!

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote