View Single Post
Old 03-16-23, 07:32 AM   #1171
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
Watching a video of (iirc) SH5 and a massive ship gets torpedoed in stern and the mast on bow of th ship explodes and falls.
Great stuff Fifi

How do you feel about enemy ship accuracy?I watched a SH3(not NYGM) video a few days ago and the sub was on the surface with 2DDs firing at it at medium range.I was yelling crash dive but player was calm and collected and stayed on surface to complete the attack.I prey on lone merchants only,even this early in the war so little experience to the accuracy of enemy cannons.just wondering how you geel about NYGM ship weapon accuracy.....
In my NYGM, ennemy ships are usually deadly … their guns accuracy is not that bad.
In future next version, they can give you more damage also
In my tests, attacking a very well armed cargo (AK01A), I lost half of my crew using deck gun not to say how bad my sub was damaged!
Same for planes attack test with the AA gun…
Now you have to think twice before engaging any ennemy … better to be far enough of him/them.

Currently testing career mode, very good news is I gained 2mn loading time on new version (on my PC). That’s quite a lot, not sure about the cause … I corrected so many things!

Forgot to say now we can activate Hsie realistic repair times option in NYGM !
Working great so far

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote