View Single Post
Old 06-22-23, 12:47 AM   #2715
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
Damn! There's a lot of work to do on some animations.
lol! Yeah Jeff, the joint movements are not the best unfortunately ... what I do is, I use rotation controllers to represent arm/leg motion so that the crew walks, turns heads, moves the fire hose, and so on.....another thing I want to improve...ideally the final product will look less jerky and puppet like...was very impressed with your post of that SH5 figure walking with the rifle! Good work... I just finished my real life work related project, Jeff, so I will be emailing you re: animations soon!

In other news, the roster of ships gets larger and larger! More updates/screenshots coming here and on the FB group...Plus, I am investigating one of the big "reach" goals in re: player sub interiors. Lastly (and a bit less exciting), news radio messages have now reached the end of May 1918! Woohoo! Now I just need June - December 1918 and I am done with that aspect! (Whenever I do not have access to my modding PC I make sure to work on radio messages, etc on my laptop ...... it's a great use of my time when I am at work and can't work on ships or subs in Wings3d.)
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote