View Single Post
Old 01-01-23, 10:13 AM   #5
prozac919
Sailor man

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

I think the mistake I am making is I am setting the scope 15 degrees off when I put in all of the settings. I will try this again with the scope at 360/000 before I input AOB and target speed. btw, when I set the scope to 000 do I need to press anything other than the triangle on the target speed, range, and AOB input?

The the post above, I do have manual set for torpedo input. The only auto input I use is to have the crew identify the target ship when I have it in the TDC or periscope. I am currently reading Admiral Eugene Flucky's book THUNDER BELOW. He would always yell out what he saw and another crew member would identify it : "Angled bow, forward mast, island, funnel, rear mast, rear gun." So with this in mind, I have no problem using the crew ID target function on the periscope menu. This book has also taught me five ships sunk on a patrol was above average. Five ships was his goal and he met it every time except his last patrol when there wasn't a whole lot of shipping left to sink. Then he focused his attacks on land-based targets using his deck gun or a raiding party in one case to sabotage a rail line.

Last edited by prozac919; 01-01-23 at 10:24 AM.
prozac919 is offline   Reply With Quote