View Single Post
Old 10-14-12, 06:09 AM   #25
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0
Default You have got to be kidding

The more I see of this online play the sadder I get - Is amazing here they have Subsim, and all the members herein, I believe 30,000 or so some more or less committed, but at least they took the time to register

Anyway with 30k members they have the sheer gall to show this.....travesty - as usual they're hooked on the idea of luring more players by showing this arcade stuff - they tried this in SH4, and 5 - did'nt work did it, now their at it again with this.....thing

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GRASP - THE FOLKS WHO WANT TO PLAY A WW2 SUBSIM ARE FAIRLY DEDICATED CROWD, THEY ARE SEEKING REALISM,, THEY DON'T WANT SOME ASININE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE, THEY WANT TO CALCULATE THEIR TORPS TRAJECTORY, THEY WANT TO AVOID DESTROYERS, THEY WANT TO SEE A REALISTIC ENVIRONMENT WITH THEIR SUB IN IT - THEY WANT TO SEE AN OCEAN THAT IS BELIEVABLE, THEY WANT AN ENEMY WHO WILL HUNT THEM

aL i HAVE SEEN IS A STEP BACK TO ME AND MY DAD WALKING ON BRIGHTON PIER AND PLAYING SOME ARCADE GAMES IN THE LATE 60'S THEIR WAS A UBOAT SIMULATION, YES I KID YOU NOT AN ARCADE SIMULATION AND THIS DAM SH ONLINE LOOKS ALMOST IDENTICAL

HOW SAD TO THINK THIS WONDERFUL GAME/ FRANCHISE WHATEVER SHOULD END UP LIKE THIS - SOMETHING FOR AN IPHONE, AS IF YOU CAN HAVE A FULLY FLEDGED SIMULATION ON A DAM IPHONE

I'D LOVE TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND, I'D LOVE TO STAY INTERESTED - WHY DO THEY DO THIS - THEY HAVE SUBSIM MEMBERS WHO WOULD GLADLY TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT INSTEAD WE GET THESE PISS WEAK PREVIEWS WHICH JUST GET WORSE AND WORSE THE MORE THEY REVEAL

WHY BOTHER

R
rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote