Old 07-13-21, 04:55 PM   #7522
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
It varies by state.

The point here is the same point as for covid statistics: None of the numbers are accurate. The difference is that following the scientific method will result in the covid death numbers dropping from official numbers while the vaccine death numbers will increase.

Entries in VAERS is incumbent upon someone making the entry. A guy who takes the shot and dies later on at home - cause of death = stroke or blood clot or whatever, but won't be attributable to the vaccine unless the doctor so notes it.

Covid deaths are reported even if the cause of death isn't covid, if it happened within 28 days or so (depending upon state or country reporting thresholds). Causes of death like car crashes, gunshot wounds, etc. were listed as covid. George Floyd's death would have been listed as covid if it wasn't so publicized.

In the US, hospitals got federal money for every case listed as covid, even if it was really garden-variety old-age pneumonia or RSV...
I self reported on VAERS to document my adverse reaction to the first jab. The thought of getting a second jab scares the hell out of me, I will not be getting another.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-13-21 at 05:04 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote