View Single Post
Old 07-21-12, 10:37 PM   #2
zygoma
Loader

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

John,
Unless the add-on/enhancements change it, the Home and End keys move your point of view directly up and down. As soon as you hit (or refresh F-12), hit End to drop down til you see your sub. You may have to click on the view (no need to hold, just click & release) and then turn the view with your mouse.

You can also scroll through all the detected vessels, as well as yourself, via the . and , keys, but you can only change your point of view on each vessel within a very limited radius, but it is a good way to look at a specific vessel very closely (with the cursor keys) if you'd like to see the eye candy. Using those keys, the camera stays pretty much locked to the vessel, so it won't run away from the camera like in F-12 view.

Dunno if GWX or Commander change any of that....if so, sorry, and please excuse the misdirect. I'm still running vanilla 1.4 on my higher-powered 'puter.

-- Zygoma --

7/5 of adults don't understand fractions.

I'm told that two things can be reliably predicted to fail with increasing age. The first is memory. I can't remember the other right now.
zygoma is offline   Reply With Quote