View Single Post
Old 02-24-24, 06:44 PM   #4
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
There's still plenty of FSX traffic on the forums and it would be a great place to find the answers..
I hang out in the FS2004/FS2002 forum
Yes I've visited the SOH forums in the past - I should've thought of going there first, so thanks. Anyway, it's not a problem running fsx - it runs beautifully on my pc, even with the latest photo-real terrain loaded. I just can't activate it now on a new computer since they no longer offer phone activation; I can't activate it online as the computer is never online

Aerosoft's VFR Germany scenery for fsx

I used to get PC Pilot magazine for the odd very good freeware - the F-86 was the best freebie I've ever come across (the sound is fantastic) although of course that was when there was still a CD on the cover. I still have a link to SOH on my desktop so I'll go and ask there

I did always love my fs9 as well, and got all the best photoreal VFR scenery for that too (did they ever get around to doing Scotland?) as well as a huge number of addon aircraft. I also always liked messing around with sound files, especially where Microsoft's were lacking

Last edited by Eichhörnchen; 02-24-24 at 06:54 PM.
Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote