View Single Post
Old 09-17-22, 12:46 PM   #97
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
If they would lower the tax on energy, the government could help the people in trouble because of higher gas/electric prizes the government still would earn money but who am I to question criminals. It is the governments and energy companies who profit the most with this crisis, it is the people who suffer they do not care, care is not in their vocabulary.
An addition to my last post

We have to pay the same amount of money as we did when we paid the energy bill last year-The last one before new years eve.

The rest we can borrow from the state.

For me it means that for every cent the energy bill is above 3100 DKr.(which I paid in the fourth quarter last year) I can borrow from the government.

Then I have to pay this loan it over a period of max 5 years and with this 2% interest.

My opinion ?

Markus

Edit
I thought I would find an article then translate it.

Danish Union wrote 14 Sept:

Quote:
The government will let Danes defer payments on electricity, gas and heating
The government today presented a proposal to cap energy prices and allow Danes to defer paying the remaining amount until the crisis has passed

If Danes expected to get a gift from the government, they are left with a long nose. There was no direct financial help to be had. Instead, they can get a loan to pay the high electricity bill.

The government wants to help the most hard-pressed Danes by offering them a loan. This was announced by Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) on Wednesday afternoon at a press conference at the Ministry of State. The government plans to introduce a so-called "price cap" on heating, electricity and gas. This means that if prices become higher than they were in the autumn of 2021, people will be able to pay off the remaining amount over a period of five years.

It is still unclear exactly what the loan will cost, but Finance Minister Nicolai Wammen (S) mentions an interest rate of around two percent as a realistic scenario

Helping Danes through the crisis
The proposal comes in the wake of huge price rises for energy, petrol and groceries. According to the prime minister, this is necessary to get Danes through difficult economic times.

- It goes without saying that we want to get Danes through the crisis as gently as possible. We have said from the start that we cannot keep everyone harm-free, and the diabolical thing about inflation is that we risk making things worse by doing too much. With what we are looking into now, there is a real risk that some people will not be able to pay their bills, said Mette Frederiksen.

- Not solving all problems
The proposal is designed to give the most financially strapped Danes the chance to cope with high prices here and now. The government is aware, however, that it is not a miracle cure.

- It is an offer to Danes that instead of paying a huge bill all at once, they can spread it over a few years. It is not a proposal that will solve all problems, but it will give more security to the individual family. We think it is sensible and a good initiative.

The loan scheme is expected to be worth DKK 45 billion if it is fully utilised.

The government hopes to bring the bill forward as soon as possible and will meet on Thursday evening to discuss the proposal with the parliamentary parties.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
End edit

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 09-17-22 at 01:14 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote