View Single Post
Old 04-26-23, 02:27 PM   #4
CptCmdr
Cadet

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
unfortunately, a kaleun cannot just edit their careertrack to change their flotilla and base...and you are correct in that you probably shouldn't have accepted the new reward-boat because it shifted you out of the theatre in which you wanted to operate.

can you reload your career to the point where you are in-port with your old boat? that is the easiest solution.

secondly, it is difficult to offer suggestions without knowing your playing config: launch JSGME, Tasks-Export to clipboard, then paste (ctrl+v) here into your post.

Sorry, here's my config. Nothing crazy, vanilla with just some graphical mods:
Quote:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

Bigger Better Protractors
Magnified Hud Dials for v1.5_Medium
STOCK_different_smoke
TMO19_interior3d_GATO_overhaul
Improved Stock Environment_v3
#2 ISE Realistic Colors
USS Blackfin Skin

Being unable to edit it was what I was afraid of. I even attempted to add a couple "CareerStatusSave" with "CSS_FlotillaChange" and "CSS_BaseChange", but to no avail. I can load into Brisbane harbor after launching the patrol, but it will quickly CTD every time. I could possibly reload an old save, but it's been 10 months since I've taken the new command. I'd hate to have all the stuff that's happened since then be part of some fever dream. And who knows, perhaps I'll finally get that transfer after I finish my current patrol.

It's Jan 9th, 1943, and I'm lined up to engage a large enemy task force coming out of the Bismarck Sea that, judging by my new radar, consists of at least 2 BBs, 6 cruisers and a dozen destroyers. Oh, and there's a storm rolling in.

I'll keep experimenting with it, though. I'm still interested to know what the "CareerStatusSave" entry looks like for a transfer, and if its just a flotilla/base change or if I'm missing something else.

Cheers for the reply, mate!
CptCmdr is offline   Reply With Quote