Old 04-04-24, 05:15 PM   #20
Bernardi
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Bernardi..

First thing I make no claims...I apply the modifications I want in the game...unlike you who don't understand anything..!!
I don't really like your assessments of my discussion...I have in no way derailed the son on the contrary...did you rework the entire discussion...?? I doubt it... otherwise you would know how to make the "deck wash" option work
in TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer..
I operate at 7.50 meters without problems..
do you understand what you are reading? I don't think otherwise you would know how to implement it correctly in the mods..
Peter clarified that the binoculars don't work..lol (this is intentional) for someone who claims to have read the file it's not great..
I have no problem understanding...Realism I play without help..Realism here is "relative" it is a simulator game which tries to approach realism...
Our "modder" friends have done fantastic work..which makes the game much more enjoyable, believe me..lol!!
I never play without mods..
Now I do not allow you to judge the discussions to know who understands what here.. I am here to help if necessary.. if I can... then it would be good for you to do the same.. thank you
I repeat it for the last time, everything works except the binoculars..
Ah yes this guy as you call him..lol.. he is a great modder "TheDarkWraith" and not a guy..
have you tried to contact him via PM I think not!!..stop your judgments and assumptions I will stop there with you and I will return to what animates me here..
I dont know why you got so agressive but that is fine, based on your response i can only assume you completely misread what i wrote as im left screatching my head to what you actually mean, im sorry if i offended you in any way. Hopefully other people can chip in about what the OP wanted to fix.

And no, all of the rest doesnt work as i have tested it today extencively. I might have something wrong so if you could please demonstrate your sub at a depth of 7.5 and still being able to for exemple, ask the watch officer for a contact report, that wwould be highly appreciated!

see the image below to understand what i want you to use, try to click on that option on the bottom while you at 7.5 meters

https://imgur.com/a/2ZnJBkx

Im trying my best to keep this discussion on topic as much as possible, the binoculars are only but ONE of the things OP has mentioned, (other things that dont work at a depth of 6m include: "Head to View, Sending radio reports, maximum range at current speed report, etc.." we are trying to fix a much bigger problem here, realism is irrelevant in this discussion as much as i like some realism!

I would like to remind people that we are in the MODS section for SH5, people can make mods that give you GODMODE and NOCLIP for all i care, we are not discussing realism.

Cheers

Last edited by Bernardi; 04-04-24 at 06:12 PM.
Bernardi is offline   Reply With Quote