Old 03-30-16, 01:54 PM   #6
siege00
Officer

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Sorry, I don't understand

If I open The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Update No. 09.rar file, as you wrote, I can see the main folder 2. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Update No. 09 with following subfolders :
Data
Documentation
MODS
Ressources
The Wolves of Steel - Documentation
and the 3 KSD files

As I understand all these folders/files must be copied under my main "Silent Hunter 5" installation folder, replacing the existing ones
And I guess that mods that can be activated via JSGME are under the MODS subfolder but for update n°9, I see only folders 3 & 5. I was expecting a folder n°2

PS : OK, I think I have understood now ! I was confusing about the fact that I saw the same folders in the update n°9 as under the main installation folder but I guess it's the way JSGME works. When I will activate the mod 2. The Wolves of Steel 1.05 - Update No. 09, it will replace the files/folders under the main directory. I was wrong trying to replace directly myself the folders !
That's EXACTLY correct. JSGME does the management of replacement for you. Place the 2. The Wolves... folder in it's entirety, not just the contents, into your SH5 > MODS directory along with the other Wolves of Steel folders and activate what you want, in order.

Currently - SH5 TWoS
- SH3 GWX + MaGui and more
- SH3 LSH 2015 + Ahnenerbe's Gui
siege00 is offline   Reply With Quote