View Single Post
Old 12-23-20, 08:48 PM   #9
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy... & happy (as possible, considering the ongoing situation...) holidays...

Ok, got LSH3-2020 downloaded & ready to go...

Started it, after setting up sh3 (which is paid for, by the way. I have access to it, from Steam (divorced from Steam, using SFSF properly) & copy of it from Ubi...), I go to run the installer.. & get some message from the installer, saying some such of 'can't find valid copy from Ubi'... What the..???

In setting up LSH3-2015 or V15, if you will... I had no issues with setting it up, using the copy from Steam (see above, thanks) & was fully successful in doing so.

Am, in the process of using the Ubi copy I have & trying this again... just want to say, am not amused of being hog tied to Ubi itself, as I do NOT agree with their policy if you want to run either SH3, SH4 or SH5 (if you are so inclined to run with SH5...) of having to use their bloody game launcher Ubisoft Connect (formerly tagged as Uplay).

Having to use any launcher to play a game you put out hard earned good $$$ for... is ludicrous as all get out.

M. M.

your problem comes from the fact that your folder must be named "SilentHunterIII" or 'SilentHunter3' during the installation c is said you must follow what is simply said
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote