View Single Post
Old 11-08-14, 04:22 PM   #1006
Laconic
Soundman

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 0

After posting in the wrong mod thread:

Two questions.

1. I've lost my Ships-of-all-Nations book. I had a CTD while playing some tutorials; when I reloaded, I got a black-screen "Camera out of sector" error that I fixed by going to the External Cam and back to the player avatar, but ever since my SOAN is gone. I've tried enabling and disabling charts. I've tried checking through all of my chart menu ticks to make sure I didn't disable it. I've pressed every button on my keyboard thinking I accidentally hid it by sausage-fingerdly mashing an obscure hotkey. I've started a new campaign. Nothing. Not having access to its catalog of true ship measurements makes targeting with the RAOBF ruler impossible.

Does anyone know how to re-enable it, short of reinstalling the mod (or game)?

2. Is there any way to re-enable Weps' ability to automatically ID ships? It may be realistic to count stacks and structures and spend lots of time comparing distorted 'scope views to a manual of ship listings, but I find it to be a drag; I'd rather my crew do it so I can get to the math work of working a solution.

Edit- Blimey. Posted this in the wrong mod thread; I'm using Wolves of Steel. I'll post it there as well, but it could also still be a UI issue. If anyone in this thread knows about these, please, do tell.
Laconic is offline   Reply With Quote