Thread: Mods (I Know)
View Single Post
Old 04-30-22, 02:06 PM   #42
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Default dbsm

You were wrong to remove it from your edit...!! for my part, I think it's an integral part of this montage which brings a real atmosphere... "Das Boot"
As I said the difficulty lies in "Stormys DBSM" he recommends very precise instructions... otherwise immediate problem because all this set works in adequation with "TWoS - OptionsFileEditorViewer" pay attention to the chosen interface I recommend Style sh3. .. which and very good for all VDR also recommends it seems to me... As I said this mod gives an undeniable atmosphere to the game without it I do not play... Besides, I hope that the talented modder Stormfly will one day maybe... an update with new dialogues and other... dialogues à la U571 I love this Kommandant in the film a real martial tone is given during the attack.. .the first 10 minutes of the film...all the orders given as well as the entire dialogue sequence...with the torpedo boats & hydrophone etc... ..after the rest of the film sinks into delirium...
here, I wanted to point out that there are several inconsistencies in your list...
do not use them, the choice is yours... I can't do without them.
KM_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 04-30-22 at 02:32 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote