Old 10-03-21, 02:27 AM   #89
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I DM'd you about the issue to make sure you saw my response. Yes, I did testing in single mission and the campaign(did a quick edit to a "test" version of the mod I keep on hand. I knew where to find a BIYO MARU) and no such issues on my end. Biyo is a native SH 4 ship (believe it was the old split freighter) and renamed BIYO MARU in TMO. I kept most of the native TMO "maru" names (although I plan to rename them all at some point)

I could test with vickers interior mods another time, just had time earlier today to run that test. Based on what you have told me and looking over the files, I believe running the non-compatible interior mods caused the issue. As I mentioned in the README , use caution when using mods outside of those prescribed, overwrites can "break" then mod.

Plus side, vickers has said the TMO versions of his interior mods are in the works, so we will have the glory of other compartments at some point. In injunction with this update and the future updates I plan, hope it will really elevate TMO.
Ahoy, Bubblehead1980...

Aye, got the DM & read it...

Yeah... took a shot at using it (vickers Interior mod, though slated for FotRS-U, (which is based off an earlier on version of TMO...) figured... what the hey...) Maybe, just maybe... it might work as is without too much hassle...

Have to say it was looking good, until I ran into that torp issue. *sighs* Ahh well, not a real big issue, wasn't terribly too invested in that career any way. So, no real big loss there. *shrug* was worth a shot.

Do have to say, outside of that, it did look fab, though...

Will eagerly look forward to a TMO based compatible copy of the Interiors mod.

I am, using vickers original no rust version of the 4K skins mod, along with the battle flags mods (just the conning tower portion of it, with the kill flags for now... when I get some kills, that is. won't go with the Interior battle flag portion of it until the updated Intriors mod for TMO is out...) & believe with those, are safe to use with your TMOverhauled v2.5 set up... as they're basically... eye candy.

M. M.