Old 10-02-21, 09:54 AM   #80
Revus
Mate

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Thank you, glad are enjoying it.

Nice. Always interesting "running the gauntlet" through straits that are patrolled. Wait until they have radar or you are running through something like Lombok Strait or a place cant dive (mines) like La Perouse lol Makes me tense up and I designed the bloody thing( the patrols) Most of them are random enough, they don't act the same twice, keeps it interesting.

Curious, what assigned area are you en route to ?
COMSUBPAC ordered us to patrol Area 8, south of Bungo Suido for 5 days. Nothing found during that period except for a few fishing junks.

Got subsequent orders to move to Area 8. Once there was told to find 'em and sink 'em. Thats when I headed through the strait with intentions of trawling off the Kagoshima bay entrance. Few subchasers, a small DE, and an H8K or two out there, but no shipping. Avoided the patrols submerged by day, on the surface at night. One night, thought I was detected at about 7000 yards but outran it, leaving her ziging around searching.

Decided to act on my own now, in search of big fish out in Convoy College. Ill be there in a few days game time.

Another cool add, actually having Sofu Gan out there is a cool surprise. Felt like i was finding the Dutchman again.
Revus is offline   Reply With Quote