View Single Post
Old 09-29-22, 08:18 AM   #14039
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Greetings Captains, it's been a while!
First, I have to apologize for my absence here on Subsim, lot of stuff happen during the past year for me, both good and bad, so I really couldn't spare much time for modding and answering your questions. My PC is also quite old now and until I replace it my internet access is mostly reduced to my phone, which isn't the best thing for modding and forums, you'll have to agree. However, I've managed to squeeze in few hours and fix some errors I stumbled upon couple of months ago.
I'm really glad to see that The Wolves of Steel community is still very much alive and active!
So here is a small update for you guys...
No Campaign restart is necessary.

Download The Wolves of Steel v2.2.xx to 2.2.25 update

v2.2.25 Changelog
- Crew dialog scripts fix in Turning Point campaign chapter.
- Few minor tweaks and fixes.
- A huge thanks for outstanding TWoS supporters/donors who have supported this mod during the past year/ added to TWoS ingame credits page: John Cudmore, Constantin Homatyano, Erik Maarleveld, Michael Esquivel, Francois Coussement, Joshua McWilliam, Robert Frantz, James Tipton, Samu "yagura" Rahkila, Jorge Sanchez, Maurizio "Torpedo" Cattaneo, Lasse Pesu and Evert-Jan Bos! Thank you very much Captains and happy hunting!

Download links for v2.2.25 full standalone installer can be found in my signature.

All the best and happy hunting Captains!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote