View Single Post
Old 08-20-22, 10:27 PM   #58
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
unwarranted attitude came from your first post, perhaps you should read it again...

Ermm "https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4981" statement seems very clear, you could not understand something, so you called my work into question...Stealing, borrowing is a grey area around here, so you posted in the FotRSU thread, so it's aimed at the team.

I will defend what we do, when I know it works... We will always apologize when needed, you can throw fancy animatrions all you want, it solves or proves nothing.

Yet - by your own message:
"I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required"

Yet you made that change, it crashed your game - And you still made a post in the FotRSU thread about a possible CTD.

Did you check the ship, before your mod, did it work, simple question, yes or no ?

Sorry BH, That issue was not, FotRSU, nor Nippon Maru, So as I have said, get back to basics before you bitch about something you do not understand.

Lol you are being quite irrational here. Not sure how could take my original post as a "attack" on you or your work. There was no attack, no need to defend. Acting quite defensive for no reason to be honest. Insecure much? I do not attack other modders, come on, you're better than this!

I made a comment, in good faith, thinking I was pointing out a error in the mod, trying to help. I was wrong, resolved the issue, and said so. There was not attack, you're acting like a irrational jerk and it's not the first time, but I laughed it off before. This is completely unwarranted. Anyways, much ado about nothing.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 08-20-22 at 10:59 PM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote