View Single Post
Old 08-20-22, 10:00 PM   #57
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Lol wow man, not sure where that came from, you are being a bit touchy/sensitive there, throwing unwarranted attitude, quite uncalled for.

I did not attack nor blame anything or anyone with FOTRS, not sure why would take it as a "attack", step back and assess, you are being being over sensitive or at minimum misinterpreted things. I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required, I did nothing wrong. Bog comment? I stated issue resolved. What did you want a novel? lol

Stealing? Not "stealing" anything. Calm down, really. I have amended FOTRS slightly to my tastes, primarily so can conduct historically accurate night surface attacks, which as we know is a old issue with SH 4 itself.

Given your snappy response and another I've let slide before, actually you who should apologize, but I do not expect one
unwarranted attitude came from your first post, perhaps you should read it again...

Ermm "https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4981" statement seems very clear, you could not understand something, so you called my work into question...Stealing, borrowing is a grey area around here, so you posted in the FotRSU thread, so it's aimed at the team.

I will defend what we do, when I know it works... We will always apologize when needed, you can throw fancy animatrions all you want, it solves or proves nothing.

Yet - by your own message:
"I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required"

Yet you made that change, it crashed your game - And you still made a post in the FotRSU thread about a possible CTD.

Did you check the ship, before your mod, did it work, simple question, yes or no ?

Sorry BH, That issue was not, FotRSU, nor Nippon Maru, So as I have said, get back to basics before you bitch about something you do not understand.