View Single Post
Old 08-20-22, 09:29 PM   #56
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Well done, perhaps next time, you will go back to basics before you attack someone else's works, seems to be a theme around here recently. !!!
Oh, and no apology, just a bog standard comment "issue resolved" !!!
Consider all my previous works to you, as they are, but do not expect me or any other member of FotRSU to help you further from this point forward. We will help people all day long, but when they steal/amend works from FotRSU and then blame us for CTD's, we are not interested...

Lol wow man, not sure where that came from, you are being a bit touchy/sensitive there, throwing unwarranted attitude, quite uncalled for.

I did not attack nor blame anything or anyone with FOTRS, not sure why would take it as a "attack", step back and assess, you are being being over sensitive or at minimum misinterpreted things. I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required, I did nothing wrong. Bog comment? I stated issue resolved. What did you want a novel? lol

Stealing? Not "stealing" anything. Calm down, really. I have amended FOTRS slightly to my tastes, primarily so can conduct historically accurate night surface attacks, which as we know is a old issue with SH 4 itself.

Given your snappy response and another I've let slide before, actually you who should apologize, but I do not expect one
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote