Old 09-03-21, 04:16 AM   #57
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 516
Uploads: 0
Default RE:Hydrophone Bearing Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niume View Post
The contact bearing was 110 . In hydrophone at 110 the sound is the loudest.So I believe this is accurate. While you can hear the ship (and the green light shines) at 100 and 120 but the sound is more quiet . Believe this is realistic. Also I didn't changed any values regarding the hydrophone.

Hi Niume
I know you didn't change them, I just want to know is anyone else has the same problem. In my test the type VII U-BOAT, 2nd flotilla ,26th August 1939 at the career start, don't move the U-BOAT, Just dive to the Periscope Depth spin the Hydrophone Wheel the Loudest noise and the green light shines are not match. For sometimes even at the Loudest Bearing the Green light Would not shine , also when the green light shines I can hear nothing. The bearing report by the Sonar Man matches the Loudest bearing I heard by myself. I guess this problem may be come with the what ships you met, when I go ahead or back under the sea, I also spin the needle to bearing 180 try to hear my sub noise, that was accurate, The loudest bearing just from 180 and the green light shines

and the mod list is here

Patch_Full_for_KSD-II_1.14=1
KSDII_New_Sound_1.1=2
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1=3
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 Визконтакт под перископом=4
NewEnvironmentForKSDIIver1.4.1_MainFiles=5
KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3=6
KSDII_New_interface 1.4.1 - Map Wolfpack=7
Wolfpack_v 2.3=8
Patch_WP_2.3_v_1.0=9
KSD II + Wolfpack 2.3 mod FULL English TRANSLATION by Niume=10
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.1=11
KSD II+Wolfpack Translation patch 1.2=12
KSD II additional war news=13

by the way what changes will be made by KSDII_New_TTС_Submarine_KELLERMANN_1.3 Mod? Let the U-Boat more stable When surfaced?

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote