Old 11-05-21, 03:15 PM   #6
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You will have to do quite a bit of "testing" (which can be fun), and not just of the battery drain, but also the re-charge rate as well as other aspects. All of the sim settings seem to "bleed" into other seemingly unrelated settings and affect those a bit also.
Good question there... which also led Me to consider & ponder... if after testing just as a base rate... drainage at 2.5 knots submerged...

if after that testing & the follow up, of doing a test run @ 9 knots submerged... & the end results are matching or as close to those of the source info... if perhaps the speed settings for the tele, may not got gotten skewed...

will also see of testing that & seeing what the top speed is after giving the 1/3 ahead order...

What led to all this was.. I gave the 1/3 ahead order & had the batteries drained out after only 8-9 hours run time, submerged. Which, being used to the... U.S. (& of course... the Uboat arm of subs as well... :yep) of batteries NOT draining out, nowhere near that fast.

Only thing I can contemplate as being the... likely culprit, is either the battery file controls or... on retrospect, the speed settings... 1 or the other.. unless there is more than just those 2 areas.

M. M.